Venue：Nara Prefectural New Public Hall (Nara City, Japan)
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we cordially invite you to participate in the ACTS-2014 & CGOM11 (Joint Congress of Asian Crystallization Technology Symposium-2014 and11th International Workshop on Crystal Growth of Organic Materials), which will be held in Nara, Japan, from 17th to 20th June, 2014.
The aim of this joint congress is to provide a forum for broad scientific and technological exchange among researchers from all around the world, focusing on the following topics.
- Mechanism of Nucleation and Crystal Growth
- Crystallization at Extreme Conditions and in External Fields
- In-situ Monitoring and Control of Nucleation and Crystal Growth Process
- Technologies for Purification, Waste Treatment and Recovery
- Modeling of Crystallization Process
- Crystallization Process Design, Simulation and Control
- Stabilization of Amorphous
- Epitaxial Growth
- Phase Transitions
- Crystal Structure
- Intermolecular Interactions
- Chirality and Resolution
- Growth of Biological Materials and Biologically-Directed Growth
- Nanostructures and Nanoporous Crystals
- Liquid Crystals
- Novel Materials and Structure
The program will take place in two parallel sessions (ACTS & CGOM) and will include plenary and invited lectures, invited communications, oral communications, poster presentation and an exhibition.
Contributions presented at ACTS & CGOM could be submitted several months after the congress to Crystal Growth & Design (Guest editors, Prof. G. Coquerel and Prof. K. Roberts). Papers will be subjected to a normal peer review system prior to acceptance and they will be published, when ready, in normal issues and also in a virtual special issue.
We appreciate your interest in the ACTS-2014 & CGOM11 and we strongly believe that your participation will definitely enrich the congress and ensure the success.
We look forward to seeing you in Nara in 2014.
Organizing Committee of ACTS-2014 & CGOM11
ACTS : acts2014 (a) bioa.eng.osaka-cu.ac.jp
CGOM : cgom (a) crystal.h.kyoto-u.ac.jp
*(Please replace"(a)" with "@".)